It’s zucchini season, meaning its the perfect time to bake up the easiest gluten free and vegan triple chocolate zucchini cake EVER. Or loaf. Or bread. Or muffin. It’s really up to you, this recipe is incredibly versatile, simple and TASTY!
This cake is a real triple threat, loaded with cocoa powder, chunks of dark non-dairy chocolate and a dark chocolate drizzle. On top of being extra moist with zucchini, and a hint of spices from the Dolled Up Desserts Twelve Karat Cake premium baking mix, it could very well be the best inclusive zucchini cake on YouTube. What do you think?
Chocolate. Zucchini. Bundt. Cake.
Delicious. Moist. Beautiful. Cake.
– 1 Dolled Up Desserts Twelve Karat Cake Premium Gluten Free and Vegan Baking Mix (buy it here:
– 10 tbsp sunflower oil
– 10 tbsp non-dairy milk
– 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 1 1/4 cups grated zucchini (about 2 small zucchinis)
– 4 tbsp water (for the flax egg)
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 1/3 cup cocoa powder
– 100g dark non-dairy chocolate