STAY GOLDen, PONYBOY
Click “show more” for Instructions, Nutritional Info and Cost!
Hang on to your youth with this elixir of a drink: Golden Milk.
Packed full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants (OH MY!) for your body’s benefit.
1 tbsp of turmeric, peeled and chopped
1 1/2 cups of dairy-free milk
1 tsp of ginger, peeled and chopped
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1 tsp of agave or maple syrup
pinch sea salt
dash of black pepper
1. Wear clothes you don’t care about. Get 11 paper towels ready. Maybe even a magic eraser even though they’re full of chemicals because turmeric STAINS HARD.
2. Peel and chop the turmeric and ginger. I triple-dog dare you not to stain something in the process.
3. In a small pot on medium heat, add all the ingredients (1 1/2 cups of dairy-free milk, 1 tbsp of turmeric, 1 tsp of ginger, 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tsp of agave and a pinch of sea salt).
4. Bring to a rolling simmer (but not a full boil – you don’t want to burn off those nutrients!)
5. Once at your desired temperature, blitz in a blender/food processor to get rid of the chunks. Then either strain out what you couldn’t blend in or you can just pour carefully to avoid adding the random chunks.
6. Add a dash of pepper on top to help the body absorb the goodness of t urmeric and then YOU DONE SON! This recipe makes enough for 1 solo persona.
Total Fat (g): 13
Total Carbs (g): 36
Protein (g): 4
Vitamin D: 1875%
Song: Floppy Circus – Good To Me (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.