See how to make this amazing Pizza Star recipe. It’s a fun party dish that’s easy to make and great for sharing!
3 packages pizza dough
1 cup marinara sauce
2 cups shredded vegan mozzarella
your fav fillings
1. Preheat oven to 180ºF. Set aside a baking sheet.
2. Open a can of dough and place onto a piece of parchment paper. Make a circle outline in the dough using a 10-inch round cake pan or plate.
3. Spread half of the marinara sauce over the dough circle. Add half of shredded Mozzarella. Place another dough on top. Repeat.
4. Cover with the third can of dough. Put the cake pan/plate on top, and use a sharp knife to cut away excess dough.
5. Place a small bowl upside down in the middle. Cut layered dough into 12 equal parts/petals, leaving the center intact.
6. Grasp adjacent petals and twist twice in opposite directions. Repeat for remaining petals and lift parchment paper onto baking sheet.
7. Bake 20 min until brown. Serve and enjoy!
Text me: Lulus.Dreamtown@gmx.de
I really hope you enjoyed my video!