▲ Open For More…▼
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT OUR ORIGINAL RECIPE, WE MODIFIED IT TO WHAT WE HAD BUT USED SOMEONE ELSES,
3/4 cup brown rice flour
Doves Farm Organic Gluten Free Brown Rice Flour 120G
1/2 cup oat flour
Just blend oats
1/2 cup ground almond
Tesco Ground Almonds 100G
1/4 tsp. baking soda
Dr Oetker Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. sea salt
Tesco sea salt
2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
Raw virgin coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
Groovy Food Company Coconut Sugar Organic 500G
1 tsp. ground flax, mixed with 2 Tbsp. water
Tesco Flax Seeds&Chia Seeds 150G
1/4 cup treacle
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Tesco Madagascan vanilla extract
1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
Tesco Freefrom Giant Buttons 119G
• Preheat oven to 350F/180c and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or whatever you choose to use. Set aside.
• In a large mixing bowl, combine rice flour, oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, and sea salt, whisking until fully incorporated.
• In a smaller mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, treacle , coconut sugar, flax “egg,” and vanilla, whisking until everything is fully combined and smooth.
• Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined. If the dough seems a bit dry, use your hands to make sure everything is well mixed. Fold in chocolate chips.
• Using a generous tablespoon, scoop out dough and roll it into balls.
• Place the balls on your prepared baking sheet, and use your palm to flatten them. These cookies don’t spread much, so make them the shape you want before baking them.
• Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges begin to turn golden brown. The less you bake them, the chewier they’ll be, so feel free to remove them as early as 7 minutes.
• Remove from oven and allow to cool on sheet for ~5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store in an air-tight container.
Hope you guys enjoyed make sure to like,comment and subscribe xx
| social media |
• instagram –
• twitter –
• snapchat- bellemoriartyx
if you’re reading this you’re beautiful! ☺
| business inquiries |
| F to the A to the Q |
Q- how old are you?
A- im 14
Q- what camera do you use and what do you edit with?
A- canon rebel t3i & imovie