We believe this rainbow cake is the most inclusive cake in the world. Its gluten and nut free, vegan, and celebrates pride. It’s just the best way to bring a smile to anyone’s face, especially when everyone can share it.
Oh, and it’s completely naked. The colourful layers serve as a reminder to remove that thick, fake layer of frosting that we present to those around us.
Own who you are and embrace yourself. The world will love you for it.
– 1.5 batches of our Best Vegan Buttercream Recipe:
– 2 Dolled Up Desserts Premium Cloud Nine Vanilla Cake Mixes
– 1 1/2 cups sunflower oil
– 2 cups soy milk (separate 1/3 cup for colours)
– 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 2 tbsp clear vanilla extract (Wilton brand is best)
– 1/8 tbsp Wilton gel food colouring (of every colour of the rainbow)
– Vegan/Gluten Free sprinkles
Custom Decorative Sign and Sprinkles courtesy of The Sprinkle Sisters
SHOW US YOUR PRIDE CAKES!