Only 3 ingredients in these wholesome cookies that can be whipped up in minutes, FANTASTIC sweet treat for kids or anyone. And if you want to even healthier than vegan dark chocolate you always use raisins or nuts or seeds. Makes 18 tablespoon size or 24 teaspoon size.
👁👁Thanks for watching👁 👁
🥒For lots more easy healthy VEGAN meals subscribe to our channel 📺
🌶🥑🍒New recipes every week🍍🍉🍋
FIND US ON🔎
* 2 large bananas- mashed
* 1 3/4 cup quick oats
* 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
* Preheat oven to 180oC (350°F)
* Mash bananas in a large bowl.
* Add in the oats and mix well to combine.
* Fold in the chocolate chips.
* Spoon tablespoon of the mixture onto a lined baking tray 2cm apart.
* Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
* Remove and allow to cool for a few minutes.
* Transfer to a wire rack.