• For the cake
– 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) non-dairy milk (soy, almond, rice)
– 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
– 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (230 grams) granulated sugar
– 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons (110 ml) sunflower oil
– 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
– 2 cups (250 grams) plain flour
– 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 3/4 teaspoon salt
• For the icing
The recipe for the icing that is shown video did not work & didn’t taste good at all so I tried the cake recipe again but used the ‘Betty Crocker vanilla flavour frosting’ and I would highly recommend to do that!
-How old are you?! 16
-What do you film on?! Canon EOS m10
-What software do you use to edit? iMovie
-Which country do you live in?! England
-Who is your YouTube partner?! StyleHaul
Email for business enquiries ONLY: email@example.com
I hope you enjoyed the video!! Please susbcribe for more videos from me and to get notified when I upload.
FTC: This is NOT a sponsored video! I don’t own any of the music and all rights go to their rightful owners, thank you!